Book a Tutorial
We run individual tutorials to help you improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Tutorials run for an hour and are one-on-one classes with an accredited ISLPR teacher.
Please be aware that we do not teach tricks to pass the test. It is not helpful to try to prepare for an ISLPR test the way that you might prepare for tests in some other testing systems.
- For example, with the writing test we do not recommend that you try to guess what your tasks will be and spend a lot of time practising these and only these.
A tutorial is beneficial as it will help you to identify any minor or major issues you have. However, you MUST continue practising what you are taught in the tutorial. A tutorial will only be beneficial if you accept the advice provided by our qualified English tutors and continue to work on any issues you have in your own time. The number one rule to learning another language is to practise, practise and practise even more!
- We do not recommend that you practise complicated phrases that you hope you can use for any topic.
The benefits of an ISLPR tutorial:
- One hour – with a focus on one macro skill (i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing) per hour
- One-on-one tutorial with a qualified English teacher and accredited ISLPR tutor.
- Individual tutorials where your issues are addressed personally.
If you are in Australia on a student visa, please note that individual tutoring alone does not meet requirements for student visas.
To book a tutorial with our Melbourne centre, click here.